Beth Krupa Interiors (BKI) is a 3x national award-winning Interior Design firm combining vast international exposure, 25+ years of sociological design and expertise with impeccable integrity to provide creative design solutions for a collected and timeless interior legacy. This global perspective is rooted in Beth’s life experiences, having lived and worked in Chicago, New York City, Hong Kong, London, Bangalore, and presently Greenwich, CT.
She and her team’s past and present travels throughout dozens of countries continue to inspire her firm’s next-level designs by creating custom-curated and dynamic “experiences” within each space. The team’s generous nature loves seeing their clients thrive each time this goal is successfully accomplished. Their approach toward creative solution-seeking is a guiding philosophy that has earned them top reputations in their field.
Exceptionally designed spaces require listening; not only to what the client is saying, but also to what they are not saying:
“Having a degree in sociology has turned out to be a great advantage for knowing the right questions to ask. We get at the heart of the project during the initial planning stage because we care that no detail gets overlooked. This has been our successful formula and one that our clients have grown to value far above just an ability to put together a beautiful space. It’s really become sociological design!” Beth
To Beth, great style also requires restraint and the ability to edit well. It’s true in fashion, where she led mult-faceted teams in NYC as a retail executive for 15 years with Bergdorf Goodman, Henri Bendel, and fashion houses Calvin Klein, NYC and Anteprima, Milan.
These qualities help the team achieve their goal to make the design-renovation process an extremely enjoyable one for their clients. A goal that is kicked off with enthusiastic collaboration, and then trusting that the design presentation meeting will exceed all expectations with a truly targeted individualized approach while employing the team’s “out of the box” creative touches they have become synonymous with. This personalization and final vision are luxuries of their very own. From the initial consultation through closure, clients appreciate their systemized 3 phases, allowing them to clearly follow their project’s linear progression, thus trusting all details are managed by the BKI team.
“We find our clients are much more engaged and passionate in the initial planning stage than ever before. Our team feeds off of that creatively, thus producing even higher quality, individualized and distinctive spaces,” Beth
There is a deeper connection to the home than seen in the recent past as families have returned to the two lost luxuries of time and togetherness. Cutting edge home technology can aid in the communication of families and time-saving measures and this technology is always visually integrated and refined in their designs. These aspirational, yet approachable, modern living spaces are designed to be as stunning to look at as they are comfortable and easy to live in.
“As a Designer I believe that wholistic lifestyle design transforms not only one’s home, but also one’s outlook, resulting in living your best life,” Beth
Awards & Honors:
- Panelist, (Part II) Redefining the Luxury Lifestyle, New England Home Magazine w/HBRA & AIA, April 2020
- Elected member Who’s Who in America, January 2020
- Panelist, Sustainability; From Trend to Lifestyle, Aspire Design Magazine, Design Tour, October 2019
- Panelist, (Part I) Redefining the Luxury Lifestyle, New England Home Magazine w/HBRA & AIA, July 2019
- VIP Guest, Panelist, Interior Design International Trends & Client Expectations, STYLE Bangkok, Thailand, April 2019
- Judge, ARTs Awards, Dallas Market Center, January 2019
- Haute Residence, Selected as 1 of 2 for Greenwich CT Interior Designers category, 2019
- Top 10 Interior Design Studios in CT, Custom Home Magazine 2018
- Interior Design Society, Designer of the Year (DOTY) 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Best of Houzz, Customer Satisfaction 2014 – 2017
- Top 100 Art Galleries & Designers, Blink Art Resource, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Top 25 Connecticut Interior Designers, UK Magazine 2017
Beth is an active Board Member in the following:
- Advisory Board, Member, International Market Center’s AmericasMart Home & Gift Show, Atlanta GA
- Board of Commissioners, Member, DSSD (Downtown Special Services District), Stamford CT
Beth’s Education and Affiliations:
- Professional Certificate, Interior Design, Fairfield University, Fairfield CT, 2011
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, Loyola University, Chicago, IL, 1988
- Allied ASID (American Society of Interior Design), IDS Associate (Interior Design Society), HBRA Associate (Home Builders, Remodelers Association), GREEN AP (Member, Sustainable Furnishings Council), ART Member (Accessories Resource Trade)
Beth, alongside her design team, have a design studio and retail gallery at 19 E. Elm Street, Greenwich, Connecticut. Locally they service Fairfield, Westchester, and Manhattan Counties, but upon special request can make themselves available for projects worldwide.
They can be reached at info@BKIstudio.com or 203-890-9292