“As a Designer, I believe that design transforms not only our homes, but also our outlook.
Beth Krupa Interiors (BKI) is a full-service Interior Design firm with a global perspective coming from Beth’s life and experiences living in London, India, Hong Kong, NYC, Chicago, and Connecticut. Her past and present travels throughout dozens of countries continue to inspire her firm’s designs by creating a collected and meaningful “sense of place” for her clients, and her generous nature loves seeing how they thrive when this is accomplished at the end of each project.
To Beth great style is about editing well. It’s true in fashion where she lead as a retail executive for years with Bergdorf’ Goodman, Henri Bendel, and fashion houses Calvin Klein and Anteprima.
Over the years, BKI has developed a clear and transparent practice that lets their clients understand each project from the largest overview to the smallest detail. They demystify the design process via collaborative and creative considerations leading to each clients’ unique and personal story being told.
Awards & Honors:
- VIP Guest, Panelist, Interior Design International Trends & Client Expectations, STYLE Bangkok, Thailand, April 2019
- Judge, ARTs Awards, Dallas Market Center, January 2019
- Top 10 Interior Design Studios in CT, Custom Home Magazine 2018
- Interior Design Society, Designer of the Year 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Best of Houzz, Customer Satisfaction 2014 – 2017
- Top 100 Art Galleries & Designers, Blink Art Resource, 2017, 2018
- Top 25 Connecticut Interior Designers, UK Magazine 2017
Beth is actively involved in several Boards & Committees including:
- Advisory Board Member, AmericasMart Home & Gift Show, Atlanta GA
- Board of Commissioners Member, DSSD (Downtown Special Services District), Stamford CT
- Committee Member, Women Empowering Women, The Rowan Center, Fairfield County, CT
Beth’s Professional Affiliations include:
- Sustainable Furnishings Council (GREEN, AP)- Accredited Professional
- Accessories Resource Team (ART), Member
- Home Builders & Remodelers Association (HBRA & NHBRA), Member
- American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) – Allied Member
- Interior Design Society (IDS) – Associate Member
- Professional Certificate, Interior Design, Fairfield University, Fairfield CT
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, Loyola University, Chicago, IL
Beth, alongside her design team, work out of Old Greenwich, Connecticut, and are available for projects worldwide.
They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-203-890-9292, or via their website www.bethkrupainteriors.com