Re-defining The Modern Luxury Home –
We find our clients are much more engaged in the process than ever before. Spaces have become a mindful collaboration and we have taken on much more of a lifestyle approach. Our CT families are quite global and want the larger themes of the home to reflect that connection. There is a pull towards earthiness, an understated elegance, and a deeper connection to the home than we had seen in the recent past. The advanced technologies are often presented in a modest and elegant fashion. The use of the word sanctuary is not uncommon as families are returning to two lost luxuries; time and togetherness. These approachable luxury living spaces are designed to be as easy to live in as they are to maintain. Our way of thinking feels more like a design philosophy and less like a design aesthetic.
Beth Krupa Interiors (BKI) is a full-service Interior Design firm with an international perspective coming from Beth’s life and experiences living in London, India, Hong Kong, NYC, Chicago, and presently Connecticut. Her past and present travels throughout dozens of countries continue to inspire her firm’s designs by creating a collected and meaningful “sense of place” for her clients, and her generous nature loves seeing how they thrive when this is accomplished at the end of each project.
To Beth great style also requires restraint and the ability to edit well. It’s true in fashion where she led as a retail executive for years with Bergdorf Goodman, Henri Bendel, and fashion houses Calvin Klein and Anteprima.
Over the years, BKI has developed a clear and transparent practice that lets their clients understand each project from the largest overview to the smallest detail. They demystify the design process via collaborative and creative considerations leading to each clients’ unique and personal story being told. This personalization and legacy is a luxury of its own.
“As a Designer, I believe that design transforms not only our homes, but also our outlook,” Beth Krupa.
Awards & Honors:
- Panelist, Redefining The Luxury Lifestyle, New England Home Magazine w/HBRA & AIA, July 2019
- VIP Guest, Panelist, Interior Design International Trends & Client Expectations, STYLE Bangkok, Thailand, April 2019
- Judge, ARTs Awards, Dallas Market Center, January 2019
- Haute Residence, Greenwich CT Interior Designer 2019
- Top 10 Interior Design Studios in CT, Custom Home Magazine 2018
- Interior Design Society, Designer of the Year 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Best of Houzz, Customer Satisfaction 2014 – 2017
- Top 100 Art Galleries & Designers, Blink Art Resource, 2017, 2018
- Top 25 Connecticut Interior Designers, UK Magazine 2017
Beth is actively involved in several Boards & Committees including:
- Advisory Board Member, AmericasMart Home & Gift Show, Atlanta GA
- Board of Commissioners Member, DSSD (Downtown Special Services District), Stamford CT
Beth’s Professional Affiliations include:
- Sustainable Furnishings Council (GREEN, AP)- Accredited Professional
- Accessories Resource Team (ART), Member
- Home Builders & Remodelers Association (HBRA & NHBRA), Member
- American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) – Allied Member
- Interior Design Society (IDS) – Associate Member
- Professional Certificate, Interior Design, Fairfield University, Fairfield CT
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, Loyola University, Chicago, IL
Beth, alongside her design team, work out of Old Greenwich, Connecticut, and are available for projects worldwide.
They can be reached at email@example.com, 1-203-890-9292, or via their website www.bethkrupainteriors.com
Linked In https://www.linkedin.com/in/beth-krupa